Monday, December 11, 2017

WEEK 6: Short but sweet. Another Week of adventures

Hello Everyone. I'm alive and still in Arkansas!


I'll just be doing lots of pictures today. 






My talents are blessing people's lives. I've been doing lots of hair for those who can't afford it.  It's helping me keep my skills sharp by helping others.  I'm so glad that I'm getting to use this talent that I've worked so hard to develop.  

We've been involved in lots of service this week as well as helping less active members clean their yards, all are things that I'm used to doing:).  We do a lot of service because we all know it's important to building the friendship and trust first. 

We have 3 BAPTISM dates set and they all are progressing nicely, please pray for us and them

  • Sheldon and Donna on Dec 30th and 
  • Paul on January 22nd

we added 9 new investigators this week and 6 of them came to church!!!!

We are working hard and playing hard for sure. Having fun and figuring out this new life I'm experiencing as a full-time missionary is a process.  The work is hard but through God anything is possible. 

This week was tough but it's always good to look for the good in the bad. The good always comes out on top.  

Several people have asked for my current address so here it is:-

2110 Cypress #2
Harrison AR 72601

Take care of yourselves and enjoy the Holiday Season and do things that will help you and others feel the Spirit of Christ.

Send me pictures of your lives.  I love seeing you all and what you're doing at home, please:):).

Love Sister Gilmour

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 37: All the days mix together.

WOW this week has been crazy and i probably wont be able to tell you a single thing of what happened. All the days mix together. SCOTT g...