Monday, June 4, 2018

WEEK 31: Stand Out and Be Different, let your light shine.

WOW can i just say that the Devotional Sunday night given to the youth was AMAZING

President and Sister Nelson are amazing and I love the Words and Guidance they gave us to Stand Up and Be Different as members of the Church. 

If you haven't watched it, it applys to not just the youth but the Entire world and Members of the Church. Here are some things that the Spirit helped me see as i listened to there words. ☀

Temple and Family History: Since being on my mission I've been pulled towards helping my ancestors that have that chance and opportunity to get eternal happiness and Joy. There are a lot of People here on this earth that have not had the opportunity to accept this Gospel on this earth, or the Promises and covenants we are able to make through Baptism and Eternal Marriage. My Testimony of this is true and i know as I/we share it with others we can help build and gather every one of Gods Children.  

Social Media: Yes i have 'missionary' social media access but I only spend 20 minutes on it ever other day.  I have seen as i am serving the Lord and aligning my will with his that Social media can be used in good ways.. but a lot of the time, it is degrading to our Personal Self worth.

Knowing my worth as a Daughter of God, I am able to know what he has in store for us as his Strong, Beautiful Children whom he loves Dearly.  We often see the things that others want us to see and Satan comes in to make us feel like our Personal life and Achievements just aren't good enough.. BUT YOU ARE and the things that you are accomplishing are outstanding to our Father in Heaven. 

You are loved and we all have a Part in the Gathering of Israel.  At the end of the day the only Opinion that matters is our loving Heavenly Fathers and his son Jesus Christ's. 

One last thing on the Devotional: 
  • Would you like to be apart of this Great work? 
  • What are you going to sacrifice in your life to contribute to His work?  Everything we've been given, isn't ours, it's His.
This week has been filled with amazing experiences, filled with and guided my spiritual experiences. 

Yesterday was Fast Sunday and Becky is Being baptized this Saturday at 1.  She looked at me yesterday and said" Sister Gilmour i want to bear my testimony, because i know this church is true, can you come up with me?" I looked at her and said "of course" As i walked up with her, my heart was saying a silent prayer. I sat down behind her as she stood for the First time and Bore her testimony, as my eyes filled with tears and the spirit whispers in my ear. Brooklyn, we are all so proud of you, you've done what the Lord has asked of you. She knows this church is true and its changes her life just in 7 weeks. There is a light and happiness that has come into her life of truth about the Gospel and right now is her time. I know that Heavenly Father placed me randomly in Walmart that day, as i met Becky 7 weeks ago. As i opened my mouth with a simple " i love your hair" that was a phrase that i will never forget as the next day we met with her and she felt that love in her heart of the truth of the Gospel.  

It's amazing, Gods timing is perfect, we are his mouth piece to lead and guide his children to the truth.

Many other experiences happened this week that i needed and i can testify that this Church is true and THIS IS THE TIME for us to change our lives if we are not aligned with his plan for us. 

Pray morning and night, study your scriptures daily, and stop comparing yourself to others, because you are perfect in the eyes of Heavenly Father. 

I love you all have an amazing week, Let your light so shine.

 ❤Sister B Gilmour 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 37: All the days mix together.

WOW this week has been crazy and i probably wont be able to tell you a single thing of what happened. All the days mix together. SCOTT g...