Wednesday, December 27, 2017

WEEK 8: Merry Christmas Everyone

Yesterday was an amazing day, getting to talk with the family at home, as well as Chloe & Thomas.  we got fed ... being super stuffed with food to the point my belly is probably going to explode. We have awesome members who love us, so grateful.

With Sister Knight

Thank you everyone for the love and support. Missions are hard but its worth it. I hope everyone had a great day and spent lots of family time.

This is a short email with pictures and quotes that has been helping me a lot lately.

                        

 With all the change and hard thing going on health wise.. but I know that my Heavenly father is aware of me and the things that are going on. I love this Gospel and I know it is 100% true, or else I wouldn't be out here being an instrument in the Lords hands.

I see miracles daily and I want to invite Everyone to study a Christ like attribute and study and pray to develop that Christ like attribute the work in is for a week. He is the ultimate perfect example and I one day want to become more as he is, to love and to serve others as he himself did to all the people he came in contact with. 

Christ like attribute You-tube video, go check it out:

Become as he is, and let your light so shine among those you come in contact with.
Perfection is pending and I know that with time we can become like Christ.

I love each of you. I want you to know I pray for all of you back home and I want everyone to know you are never alone.

Love Sister Gilmour

( I tried a Korean Fruit the other day and Died over the delicious taste) Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 37: All the days mix together.

WOW this week has been crazy and i probably wont be able to tell you a single thing of what happened. All the days mix together. SCOTT g...