Monday, February 5, 2018

WEEK 14 - Bipolar weather, it's dumb!

HEY there,

It's been a quiet week, less to report, so I'm going to ramble on a bit this week...

Last night we had an ice storm-so glad we don't have those much in Utah.  We came in early because of it and did some training.   My studies are really going well. Seriously it has been some of my most spiritual conversations with the Lord when I'm doing personal studies and companion training. 

We could hear the Superbowl game going on where we live, not much happening when that is on:).  
I've been in and out of the doctors for a few weeks.   I've had to get my blood tested because I just can't seem to get better. So I'm working hard all day and on top of that, I'm sick.  I went and saw a doctor who is in our ward, he ran a bunch of tests for free because he has been worried about me. He's put me on some medicine because I'm not sleeping and I've been waking up every morning between 3-5 am.  I'm falling apart:):(.  I just hope you know I'm working hard everyday and growing so much. 

I love that song you sent me, Go Forth In Faith - I love the words.  I'm going to print them up and put them somewhere I can see them.  

Everyone sounds good at home, family, friends, neighbors.  Got letters from my cool cousins in Iowa.   Super nice to hear from them. Made my day.  It's also been great hearing from our neighbors, very thoughtful since I know they are all so busy with their lives.

The weather here is bipolar!!!!!  A lot of the time people cancel on us due to weather, ha.   It's dumb because we still have to be out sometimes, so it's hard.  

I get to go to the temple with Mike our recent convert of a month.   I get to go next week so I'm WAY excited, St. Louis.  

My comp is so strong, she has such a bright future. 
Mothers day can't come any faster, I cant wait to talk to you guys.   

I'm jealous about your Havasupai trip. 

I've been trying to figure everything out, the area, the work, my health, etc. don't worry about me, I've got this. 

Love to all.

Sister Gilmour


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 37: All the days mix together.

WOW this week has been crazy and i probably wont be able to tell you a single thing of what happened. All the days mix together. SCOTT g...