Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WEEK 21: This week has been nuts

This week has been NUTS!! 

The mission president decided to close this area and I'm going to Nevada, Missouri.  I heard my dad read this and thought it said the Nevada Mission - Ha Ha.  I was supposed to get assigned my MTC companion which I was really excited about, to spend time in the mission field with her but about 10 mins ago, before i wrote this,  I found out she had a medical condition that caused her to go home :(:(.  For now, I don't know what will happen nor do I know who my companion is.  I'll tell you next week how it works out.  It'll be fine.  

We've been packing up our entire apartment, 18 years of having missionaries in it..  You can only imagine the kinds of things we've found left behind.  We have so much stuff, junk for the most part.   Because we are so far out we're on our own to pack it all up, no help from other missionaries.  This week has by far been the hardest for me.   Sister Rudolph is keeping me sane , ha.   I'm sad she is leaving me but she goes home in 6 weeks so I'll hear from her soon. I have loved her, a great companion for sure.  Our teaching and comp unity is the best. 

We don't have a car this week so we are doing a lot on the bike - OMG.   

I'll send you more pictures of my week and videos soon.   

I miss you all.  Thank you for supporting me and picking me up on the rough days and weeks.
I know I can overcome everything.   

Love you

Sister Sister Gilmour 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 37: All the days mix together.

WOW this week has been crazy and i probably wont be able to tell you a single thing of what happened. All the days mix together. SCOTT g...